Here are the 21 (random) things you should know about making your first 7-figures…
- Growth can be exponential, thus our human mindset of “linear” doesn’t apply.
- If you have a shitty business model, you might hit 7-figures, however, you’ll kill yourself.
- If you micro-manage or aren’t ready to “let go” and delegate, you’ll also hate your life.
- If you don’t have your lead generation right, your business is built on a house of cards.
- You will likely be a little underwhelmed with the amount of money left in the bank account at the end of the month (if you are growing quickly), it’s okay
- You will consume less information while producing more often — you’ll also realize that you don’t need as much advice as you think, that’s what your gut is for.
- You must be ready to let go of a lot of friends and relationships that won’t serve you.
- If you don’t have a team that you trust with your life, it will take forever.
- You must be ready for significant up’s and down’s in your cash flow (if you are ready to grow quickly)
- Your lifestyle won’t change much between $200k and $1M, however, your mindset will be wildly different.
- Abundance is a way of living, not just a mindset.
- If you want to REALLY grow, you must be okay losing it all.
- People will COMPLETELY over-estimate how “wealthy” you are.
- Wealthy people won’t be impressed, don’t try to impress them. Show rather, how you can be their unfair advantage, they’ll help you even more.
- If you show up with nothing to prove and nothing to hide, you’ll always win. There is no “bluffing” success at this level.
- You will become detach from your bank account # and rather come attached to your P&L’s and Cashflow Statements and Liabilities.
- Your requirement for evolving quickly as a human will be difficult for both yourself and those around you to both comprehend and deal with.
- The emotional high high’s and low low’s become deeper because what’s on the line, is bigger.
- All good things in life, start with having the ability to impact greatly… this typically allows you to feel far more fulfilled.
- You will start asking bigger questions and also understand your bigger purpose, giving you even more power to impact.
- If you reach 7-figures doing something you don’t love and enjoy… You should stop now… you’ll be VERY unhappy.
Any-who… a few random thoughts, if you’re aiming for 7-figures…
This isn’t law, just an observation
Want to get more of this…?
Well, you may like to check out this guide that dives into how you can scale from 6-7 figures the “RIGHT” way.