I just wanted to say thank you.
If you’ve been here following me and my work for a day or for years.
You’ve been a massive part of my last decade.
And I want to thank you.
No matter if you simply read an email time to time.
Or if we work together in whatever capacity, we might.
Thank you, for allowing me to do what I’m called to do on this planet.
While most of my 20’s wasn’t like this.
As I reflect today, I feel so proud & happy that I get to wake up each
morning and ask…
“What do I want to do today?”
And actually get to do it.
I feel so extremely lucky to be able to do what I do.
In reflection, as today is my 30th Birthday I wanted to share a few
things that I’ve learnt that I’m bringing into this next decade…
- Control is the master addiction of humankind, if you can surrender and
let go of outcomes, expectations and goals, your happiness will expand
- Building a successful business is mostly about being able to take
responsibility of everything inside of your reality.
- We all have a series of wounds, triggers and things that we can either
ignore or evolve. The more we ignore them, the more the universe
- It’s never about the funnel, or the sale page, or the team, or any of
that “stuff”. It’s how you’re relating to the “strategy” or the “tactic”
that makes it so you can or can not do something.
- People study money, if you really want to master money, study the flow
of energy, it makes far more sense and gives you a mastery that is
universal for everything.
- Relationships are everything and the more of them that you can have
where you expect nothing, fully receive and can fully love and give
increases your fulfillment on the planet.
- Never underestimate just how impactful being around the right people,
particularly your life partner is for your growth and being who you want
- Trying to grow without the help of coaches, mentors, advisors,
friends, healers and those who’ve done it before you, is irresponsible.
- Presence and Awareness is by far the most important skills a human can
- Anything is possible through patience and never ever giving up.
- Meditation and channeling your inner world will guide you to your true
- Everything is figure-out-able.
- The ego is a powerful ally, that can turn into the enemy if you don’t
nurture the relationship.
- What you identify with, becomes your reality.
- An open belief system is what allows true evolution and for you to get
what you really want.
- Following the $ or a # in your bank account will never ever make you
happy for more than a day.
- The destination is never what makes you happy, being present and
enjoying the journey and who become during the journey is what makes you
happy (or miserable).
- Love, Patience, Compassion & Empathy is what makes a successful
Entrepreneur (inside & out).
- It can only be as good, as you can take it.
I could go on…
My time is up for now.
Sending love to you.
I love you & your journey, deeply, friend.
No matter where you are.
I’m so proud that you’re taking the path that so many won’t.